Restrict Non-Admin users from saving to disk in UI3

achalmersman

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Good afternoon. I can't figure out a way to restrict a UI3 user to not be allowed to utilize the "Save image to Disk" feature. Even having non-admin rights they are still able to snapshot and save images. I would like the user to not be able to do any recording or saving of imaging files whatsoever. Does anybody know how to do this?

Last edited:

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Good afternoon. I can't figure out a way to restrict a UI3 user to not be allowed to utilize the "Save image to Disk" feature. Even having non-admin rights they are still able to snapshot and save images. I would like the user to not be able to do any recording or saving of imaging files whatsoever. Does anybody know how to do this?
They will still always be able to take screenshots or video capture and bypass any restriction.

achalmersman

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
They will still always be able to take screenshots or video capture and bypass any restriction.
Yes, but it wouldn't be as simple as right clicking and saving to disk. Yea they can also always just use a cell phone. Just wondered if you knew a way to make the save to disk operate just like the camera controls (prompts for login)

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk