Restricted Wansview Q3S

Sniickers

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello all. I've been a lurker here for a while as I have gone though my IP cam journey. I have various IP cams from different vendors. I recently received straight from China a Wansview Q3s camera to try out their Wansview Cloud app. I was told I can keep the camera. It came with no markings or decals other than a Wansview logo and a piece of tape on top with about 20 digits starting with Q3S which helped me identify the camera. The only way to set it up is through the app where you have to point the camera at your phone screen to scan a QR code. Once done you can access the camera only through the app. I use Blue Iris and Tiny cam and would like to be able to set this camera up for them. However there is no Web Access available. On every port I get no connection. But on the 80 port I get 404 not found. After doing a port scan, only port 23 is open via tcp and telnet service. But I can not access this camera by any means other than the app. I finally joined the forum in hopes to find some help. Apparently from all of my Google searching, it seems no one has even encountered this situation. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance!

Ps I hope I posted this in the right place.