Samsung network camera, i cant take anymore ;)

hamlon

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello partners!
Im Noob, more Noob than Noob :)

On Thursday it happened, I got home three network cameras of iPOLiS, bought with Samsung says iPOLiS on them. The manual, however, says Samsung.

Anyway, got hold of these cameras for a very good price, they actually cost 4500 SEK per piece. Got it together for a few hundred dollars.

But my router or my AP) networks (refuse to acknowledge them. They do not appear in the list of connected IP, whether I disconnect LAN, WiFi PC LAN cameras or whatever.

I have oxå tried to connect Camera injector Laptop, directly into the computer, that is.
The computer says only unknown network error ip IP issues etc ,.

Mass variants tested.

1, how can it even be possible that my Asus router does not even feel anything yet inserted into the jack.
2, should not my laptop to know what it is plugged into the LAN port.
3, When I run the supplied, as well as several other programs to find cameras will be stopped every time. ONVFI, ISPY and no one knows of it / them.

I suspect therefore that there is a setting in the camera that makes it not make themselves known in the router, or the router that does not want to acknowledge it.

Grateful for all the tips, incredibly frustrating it here. !!!!

Reaction score
I'd guess the cameras are set to static IP addresses that don't match your router's network.
For instance, the cameras could be at 10.10.10.x and your router is at 192.168.1.x.
Best bet is to search for a reset switch on the cameras, and perform a power-on reset.

Finally, download the IP search tool from the herospeed.net site. It does a great job of finding cameras.

hamlon

n3wb
Reaction score
I'd guess the cameras are set to static IP addresses that don't match your router's network.
For instance, the cameras could be at 10.10.10.x and your router is at 192.168.1.x.
Best bet is to search for a reset switch on the cameras, and perform a power-on reset.

Finally, download the IP search tool from the herospeed.net site. It does a great job of finding cameras.

Thx Sir!

I all ready try to do power-on reset, nothing happend. The cooler did not go down at all, and i did not hear the camera reseting, something is kind of veard with this.
Maby the cooler running by the book, but the camera dont start at all.