Samsung Network Cameras

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
For those who are not familiar with hanwha/samsung, these are solid cameras.
the 8080 has a large 1/1.8" sensor and should be great in low light. The 6080 is a 2mp and I believe that sensor is low light as well though not sure. These cams have some cool features we dont see in dahua/hik like dual SD card slots.
Most importantly vector is offering them for way less than they sell for online. @vector18, you could easily put the 8080 up on ebay for double your asking price. The lowest ebay ask is 750. This is a steal of a deal.

vector18

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
For those who are not familiar with hanwha/samsung, these are solid cameras.
the 8080 has a large 1/1.8" sensor and should be great in low light. The 6080 is a 2mp and I believe that sensor is low light as well though not sure. These cams have some cool features we dont see in dahua/hik like dual SD card slots.
Most importantly vector is offering them for way less than they sell for online. @vector18, you could easily put the 8080 up on ebay for double your asking price. The lowest ebay ask is 750. This is a steal of a deal.
Yes, I am fully aware of the value of these cameras. They do have features that most will not even use and they are sold cameras. I don't see that one selling for the price, even thought it's listed for othat price, and I am selling these for more than an average IP camera so I am being fair. They should work with most Onvif NVR's or IP camera software licensing softwares.

vector18

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
How would you like to handle payment?
I can do paypal, venmo, zelle, or applepay. What ever is best for you. Do you want more than one camera? I'll check on Friday if I have more of the 8080's