SANNCE NVR

Reaction score
Hello all,

Last year, I moved back to NJ from Florida (dumb I know) and being that I live 2 streets over from the most dangerous city in America (Camden, NJ) I figured a security system probably isn’t the smartest idea, and I bought a 1080P 8CH SANNCE NVR MODEL N48WHE, seeing how cheap it was, wish I didn’t, but I did. The quality in picture is actually outstanding in my opinion, and it was good enough, now that it grew more into a hobby but my bills won’t allow me to upgrade, so here and there I will add a cheaper high rated camera on amazon, but to the main point; I recently relocated the system to my garage and had to add a coupler and Ethernet to reach, now one of the cameras, oddly which is closest camera to system isn’t showing on screen, when I added camera, it came up on the up can search and everything and added to system, it gives motion detection and alerts when it wants through NVR, but I had to manually add it and where it says “type“ it shows “- -“ rather than “ipcam”, actually all of my add-one do such; the one in question is the oNot one that gives alerts sparingly. The others just record and I have to go on camera app to adjust Settings, 2 of the 4 show up on app, 1 freezes system when I hit “ok” to connect.

anyone still reading and have a solution without spending a dime? And I called sannce customer support and they referred me to the FAQ that I mentioned I read and didn’t work, then asked for software/firmware update and they told me no that if my system is good then leave it.

Attachments