Save metadata?

Apex1123

n3wb
Reaction score
I picked up a IPC-TR54IRZE from Andy during the Memorial Day sale and have been playing around with it to capture license plates. I got that to work and I see it in the Live Metadata view but I dont know if and where they are saved? Is there a way to set it up to save the Metadata images?

Thanks

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
With a compatible NVR yes, but on the camera itself? I'm not sure.

Apex1123

n3wb
Reaction score
Yes I did try it. I was hard to find the pictures as its mixed up with all the videos too. Maybe there is a way to turn of the videos or just search for the pictures but I dont know if either is possible

Apex1123

n3wb
Reaction score
Awesome! That worked great Looney. You can even filter it by the event, in my case I was looking for license plates and searched for ANPR and it brought up all the relevant pictures. Thanks for the help.

quiet.tea

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Thanks! It is what I was looking for. I'll will switch from IVS to Video Metadata and see if my search will return results for ANPR.

Apex1123

n3wb
Reaction score
If you watch the live view and change it to Metadata Mode it has a really nice view as you can see in the picture below. Alot of the license plates are blurry and unreadable. Not sure if there is a way to improve that?

1718508874834.png

Attachments