Scaring people away with a flashlight

IReallyLikePizza2

Known around here
Reaction score

1641778969261.png

This guy lives a block away at a shitty apartment. What on earth are you doing outside my house for almost an hour? (About to throw trash, thats what)

Looks like they started shining a flashlight, so I joined in. They didn't like it

If you're reading this ABEL CALIXTO PUAC CASTRO, sit outside your dumpy apartment, not my house

Zook

Getting comfortable
Reaction score

View attachment 115036

This guy lives a block away at a shitty apartment. What on earth are you doing outside my house for almost an hour? (About to throw trash, thats what)

Looks like they started shining a flashlight, so I joined in. They didn't like it

If you're reading this ABEL CALIXTO PUAC CASTRO, sit outside your dumpy apartment, not my house

I was going to say, I was waiting to see another chair sitting there when they pulled away. :lol:

NightLife

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Did you happen to take your raccoon out for a walk as a deterrent too?

Funny, there was one in the housing across the street earlier in the video, that ripped across the building from left to right (1:48 first appears). This next one was probably on his way to meet up .. likely a hotbed of illegal crawfish activity.

Last edited:

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

View attachment 115036

Have you checked the trees facing the road for a "Kick Me" sign with an arrow pointing to your house? :cool: