Scheduling Push notifications w/out disrupting recording triggers

Reaction score
I set up 2 of my cameras to send push notifications between 2am and 5am by setting up profile #7 with those parameters, based on the system scheduler (as opposed to the individual camera schedules). It took some tinkering, but I got it so it only sends them during those times. However, now it won't record anything on those cameras unless it's between 2am and 5am.

Surely I'm just missing the obvious, but how can I still have triggers initiate recordings while not sending push notifications outside of my configured timeframe?

spammenotinoz

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Sounds like you need to go into each camera, select record tab then change the profile within the "record tab" to Profile #7 and then complete as required. Or if you want the same settings as profile #1 tick the "sync with profile 1" check box.
Remember each tab, alerts ect.. needs to be customised based on the profile, so check each out and if the same you can use the "sync with profile 1" on each tab.
BI also introduced a copy feature, but in your case the "sync with profile 1" is the way to go.