Script to disable some camera's

sweet1

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I am looking for a script or command I can use to disable (and enable) certain camera's when we go out the house.

I have one camera which I want on all the time (one by the front door), but the others enabled when we leave the house.

I wanted this script or command to be triggered when everyone is out of the house - I tried the methods of activating if script can't pining our iPhones but it seems this does not working anymore after the latest iOS updates.

So now I am looking at a Wifi button by the door (will look to see if I can get a wifi keypad for more security)

So I am looking for a command or script that I can have running on my PC which can activate and deactivate certain camera's.

Can someone point me in the right direction?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I am looking for a script or command I can use to disable (and enable) certain camera's when we go out the house.

I have one camera which I want on all the time (one by the front door), but the others enabled when we leave the house.

I wanted this script or command to be triggered when everyone is out of the house - I tried the methods of activating if script can't pining our iPhones but it seems this does not working anymore after the latest iOS updates.

So now I am looking at a Wifi button by the door (will look to see if I can get a wifi keypad for more security)

So I am looking for a command or script that I can have running on my PC which can activate and deactivate certain camera's.

Can someone point me in the right direction?
you dont need a script...you can do this by simply changing profiles when you leave or using geofence.

sweet1

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
We dont all have the Blue Iris app and a button to deactivate would be better if we guests coming round