SD1A203T firmware

gto-guy

n3wb
Reaction score
Andy, is there any newer English firmware for these?

tangent

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
What firmware is on your camera?

Are you experiencing any bugs or issues you're hoping an upgrade would fix?

gto-guy

n3wb
Reaction score
no, but I just got a bunch of 5321's and would like to get everything up the same (or as closest) build as possible

gto-guy

n3wb
Reaction score
right but usually they will still use a lot of the base code, features, etc. I know axis does (and is who I use professionally the most). just wanting to keep difference to a min

sliding777

n3wb
Reaction score
None of my 203T-GNs display in the web interface. I can change the settings. The cam works fine in BI.
2.622.0000000.7.R,

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
None of my 203T-GNs display in the web interface. I can change the settings. The cam works fine in BI.
2.622.0000000.7.R,
you are not using the correct browser that plays nice with the plugin. There are many threads on this subject.

sliding777

n3wb
Reaction score
I tried Nacl, pale moon, IE, Edge. The other cams work in browser. If I turn the 203Ts to H264 it will work. All the other cams are also H265.
Andy recommended hard resetting all my 4x PTZs.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I tried Nacl, pale moon, IE, Edge. The other cams work in browser. If I turn the 203Ts to H264 it will work. All the other cams are also H265.
Andy recommended hard resetting all my 4x PTZs.
why are you going through the trouble if the camera is working in blue iris? when do you use the browser?

sliding777

n3wb
Reaction score
Just to change the settings for the camera. I have SD cards in them too. I got this whole system up and running, but honestly am still figuring out the details how the interfaces actually affect the cameras. As far as I understood, BI can only change limited settings in the cameras processors. Is that right?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Just to change the settings for the camera. I have SD cards in them too. I got this whole system up and running, but honestly am still figuring out the details how the interfaces actually affect the cameras. As far as I understood, BI can only change limited settings in the cameras processors. Is that right?
You don't want or need blueiris to change any camera settings

sliding777

n3wb
Reaction score
So ultimately the only way to access the cameras processor is through the web interface, right? I suppose it's ok to change to 264 to view my changes and set it back to 265. I also am having problems with all my 203s in auto scan. They get stuck. But andy suggested hard reset.
Either way I'm pretty happy with the whole set up the forum recommends.

tangent

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
So ultimately the only way to access the cameras processor is through the web interface, right?
I'm not entirely sure what that's supposed to mean. The smart ass answer would be that the only way to "access the cameras processor" would be with something plugged in to a jtag or icsp port and debugging software like IAR.

If you want to access settings on a camera, you can use the web interface (plugins required for some things), software like Smart PSS, or a few other options including a bookmarklet.
How to view Dahua cameras without browser plugins

To view your cameras, just use Blue Iris.

I also am having problems with all my 203s in auto scan. They get stuck.
What speed are you running it at? Try slowing it down.
Personally, I'd avoid putting this family of cameras in auto scan. A larger more robust PTZ with slip rings that can spin all the way around would hold up better.

sliding777

n3wb
Reaction score
Thanks Tangent.
I have not changed anything except the patrol times. It seems to have fixed it. I set a few presets for at least 45sec. These are just for inside, my garage, shop, back patio, ect. I have not purchased the only high end PTZ I intend to install yet. Im still not sure if the auto-tracking (the smart one) is worth it. For the costs, theses are a great alternative to the 5231s. Audio, decent zoom, nice form factor. Only crappy thing is they dont fit a J box for the ceiling.
Also good point about using BI to view the cams instead of the the web interface. I didnt have a second monitor hooked up and didnt even think about it.
Thats pretty trick to use slip rings. Im curious what they look like. I deal with a few optical slip rings at work for deep water multiplex controls, 12,000ft down. They are a few hundred lbs and cost over 100k. Ive never seen small delicate stuff.
Thanks again.
Sky