SD49225T-HN LiveCam via Youtube

roaoro

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
We put up an SD49225T-HN, testing it as a LiveCam via Youtube. I'm pretty impressed with it's overall performance. TLF WiFi & Security Camera if anyone is interested. I've been tweaking the night time feed settings, and think I've got it dialed in pretty good without using IR (best viewed from link around 7p.m). One issue that we are having, is rain drops on the glass. It starts to cause some lighting and focusing issue occasionally. Putting a cover over isn't really an option, so was thinking of putting some Rain-x or similar on the glass. Any opinions or better options available?
Here's a pic of the rain problem (usually worse) and a good pic @ night with out IR.

Last edited:

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
We put up an SD49225T-HN, testing it as a LiveCam via Youtube. I'm pretty impressed with it's overall performance. if anyone is interested. I've been tweaking the night time feed settings, and think I've got it dialed in pretty good without using IR (best viewed from link around 7p.m). One issue that we are having, is rain drops on the glass. It starts to cause some lighting and focusing issue occasionally. Putting a cover over isn't really an option, so was thinking of putting some Rain-x or similar on the glass. Any opinions or better options available?
Here's a pic of the rain problem (usually worse) and a good pic @ night with out IR.

Not much you can do about it.