SD49225XA-HNR Moves to a preset for 4 minutes every day at same time.

FlipNJ

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Can't seem to figure out why my PTZ goes to a preset every midnight for 4 minutes. I am using Blue Iris. There are no camera triggers setup in BI to command the PTZ to that preset, ever. In the PTZ interface, there are no Time Tasks setup to go to that preset (preset 12). There are no scheduled tours, scans, patterns or anything commanding it either, that I can find. The weird thing is, this preset is triggered by a tripwire that is in a different view (preset) that is first triggered by a spotter camera to first go to preset 10, then while the PTZ is viewing preset 10, if the tripwire is tripped while in preset 10, THEN the PTZ is sent to preset 12. So basically, while the PTZ is in the home position, the tripwire that triggers preset 12 CANNOT be triggered unless the PTZ is first commanded to go to preset 10. I'm sure there is a logical reason but it eludes me.
Forgot to mention. My PTZ is set to reboot at 4:43am every sunday and it starts up at the home preset. Has nothing to do with 12:00 midnight every day.

Last edited:

FlipNJ

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Wow look at all the help! LOL The issue was Blue Iris. Restarted it and the problem went away.... just in case anyone else experiences this.