SD59225U-HNI default username password

Donrtowery

n3wb
Reaction score
I just got my camera today. Trying to log in to it. Everything I can find says that the default username and password for the camera is admin / admin, but thats not working. I even pulled the plate of the back and hit the reset switch to reset to factor defaults and I still cant log in to it. I've also tried admin / password ... any other suggestions / advice ?

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
hmmmm mine is a text link right on the main login page...sorry cant help you there... I know many of the newer models like mine try to force you to "initialize" the camera on first start up and ask you for a new password before you even get into it.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Did you give it your email in the initialize process?

I scanned it with that EasyViewer app it recognized it and sent the unlock code to the email address shown in the pop up window

Donrtowery

n3wb
Reaction score
It appears someone has already Initialized this camera. When I try to do 'Forgot Password', it shows the email address that its sending to as 1***@qq.com, which is a chinese website. The factory reset switch inside the camera doesn't appear to be doing anything. i don't know what to do now.

Last edited: