SD5A425XA-HNR Tracking getting there but not quite.

Wolf4Ever

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I'm messing with the auto tracking and it's ok but maybe could be better, not sure if it the angle or what but most subjects seem to not tiger the IVS. Also, will start out good then loose subject.
IVS.PNG
Tried to blur out the kid and got it for the most part just trying to not post under 18 without consent.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Post screen shots of your IVS settings that show tracking ratio size. Biggest mistake most make is shooting for two high of a target ratio and then the camera has trouble tracking.

Do you have an SD card in the camera so that you can turn the IVS lines on and see what the camera is getting stuck on not tracking?

Wolf4Ever

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Post screen shots of your IVS settings that show tracking ratio size. Biggest mistake most make is shooting for two high of a target ratio and then the camera has trouble tracking.

Do you have an SD card in the camera so that you can turn the IVS lines on and see what the camera is getting stuck on not tracking?
I don't currently have a SD card in it but can later if needed.
IVS-1.PNG

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
OK - take off min size. Leave it 0,0 and only add min size if it is tracking a cat or dog and you need to eliminate that.

Box seems a little small, but should be ok.