SD8C845FG-HNF 8MP 45x 1/1.2'' CMOS Dual Light Fusion Electronic Defog Network PTZ Camera

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Bump up tracking size to 27.
And typically, you won't get the sweet spot for all the settings in one session. It's takes trial and error.

Captain_B

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Thank you guys for all the help to PRSmith777 on his camera setup since I have the same one and haven't had time to dial it in. Using your suggestions I will begin tonight taking it off of auto and making the same adjustments to mine.

Ace844

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Is this dual light fusion the same as the dual lens fusion bullet and turret in the 5 series but with the larger sensor?

prsmith777

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Is this dual light fusion the same as the dual lens fusion bullet and turret in the 5 series but with the larger sensor?
Not sure about those cameras. This PTZ has IR and two types of white light: full and soft. You can adjust how you want to use the white light at night. So far I have the white light turned off. The soft light was fairly bright when looking at the cam from the street. I havent tried the full white light. I dont have a lot of ambient light at the street so I dont know if its enough to use color at night. Still experimenting.

Robertomcat

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Hello, @prsmith777

I am also interested in buying this camera, but the only one who approved it is you, and all roads have led me to you.

I know it will be an abuse of your trust to ask you a few questions, but you are under no obligation to answer me either, because I know it's taking up some of your time.

I would like to ask you (or if you have any recorded video) how does it work in night mode using the colour camera? I don't know if you have been testing with low exposure settings to capture as much light as possible, but it would be interesting to me.

What angle can this camera record at when looking at the sky? I mean if the camera is on a mast, the lens apart from looking straight up, I think it can tilt towards the sky. If you have any recordings, I would also be grateful if you could upload them.

I understand that this camera switches between scenes automatically according to the schedule you have set for it, right? And in the FTP section (good another section) this camera can send images every X minutes or seconds to an FTP server from its configuration?

These are a few questions, if you can answer them I would be very grateful. Thank you very much!