Selective or manual arm of PIR on certain cameras in a batch

IPCT

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi, many thanks on the excellent info on this site.
I'm looking some help on how to manually arm certain cameras amongst a batch. Setup as per picture.
Currently running through NVR 7616-E2/P8 via a couple of POE21008P (8 port POE injector/switch) for ease of connection.

My objectives are the following settings but I've hit a roadblock:
  1. Ongoing motion triggered video recording on external cameras (Cams 1, 2, 9, 10).
  2. Ongoing PIR triggered video recording on downstairs internal cameras (3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
  3. Manual batch arming/disarming of PIR triggered audio alarm + email alert (internal cameras) through either remote or android app (eg. ON when I leave, OFF when I enter). Ideally with togglable through 2 Android clients (primary and secondary).

First 2 Steps are relatively easy, but struggling to do Step 3 independently of Step 2. Is this even possible to achieve?
What if I buy another 7608 to separately manage internal cameras only? (I still don't know how to batch activate/inactivate the PIR siren/email alert, only how to tediously change individual cameras through either NVR or web-interface.)
Haven't explored BlueIris yet but read that it's quite resource hungry on a dedicated computer with >6-8 cameras.
Prefer not to have to mount too many unsightly PIR alarms with a separate system. Already gone a bit overboard according to wife.

Attachments