SenseAI - Windows Installer or Docker ?

lane777smith

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Has anyone done a comparison of running SenseAI with the windows installer versus the docker version? I'm curious to know if the docker version is quicker at identification.

Jagradang

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
i've just switched to the docker version of deepstack and i'm finding it to be much better than the local install. I would also be interested to know if the docker version of senseai is better. The switch is simple with docker so i might just give it a go but would be good to know if anyone is actually using the docker version or not yet

IAmATeaf

Known around here
Reaction score
Not an AI user right now but when I did try Deepstack I found the docker version to use way much less CPU than the local windows install version.

Jagradang

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
i tried the senseai yesterday and tbh i couldn't tell a difference between deepstack. Both work well. With deepstack I liked how to logs shows the timinigs - my senseai didn't have any logs so i switched it back.

Switching was as simple as turning one image off and powering the second one up. I'll wait until senseai is abit more developed though i think now.

Senor Pibb

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
What repository did you use to install CodeProject AI?

i tried the senseai yesterday and tbh i couldn't tell a difference between deepstack. Both work well. With deepstack I liked how to logs shows the timinigs - my senseai didn't have any logs so i switched it back.

Switching was as simple as turning one image off and powering the second one up. I'll wait until senseai is abit more developed though i think now.