Sentry Support :-(

mforrester

n3wb
Reaction score
So i'm looking to migrate to BI for more tuned alerting from my current NVR, Noticed Sentry AI had been added and tested it out and the alerting was pretty good at weeding out the false positives.

Purchased the Premium plus to take advantage of the full Licence and annual subscription as it was cheaper than buying both seperately.

Sentry is now activated and allows me to add more cameras but they have yet to provide the licience after 3 days, online chat said it will come soon a few hours after ordering and support ticket closed (which they created)

Since then no operatives on the live chat and re-opened my support ticket and set to high, no response.

Tried to create a new support ticket and the website states there was an error.

To say they are promoting this new integration they are not supporting it well and my demo will soon expire.

If they don't respond soon I'll be cancelling the subscription and buying a licience somewhere is as the service is poor especially after Permium plus is supports to come with priority support.

priority times zero = zero I suppose.

Heres hoping Sentry respond via this forum to resolve :-(

varghesesa

Sentry Rep.
Reaction score
So i'm looking to migrate to BI for more tuned alerting from my current NVR, Noticed Sentry AI had been added and tested it out and the alerting was pretty good at weeding out the false positives.

Purchased the Premium plus to take advantage of the full Licence and annual subscription as it was cheaper than buying both seperately.

Sentry is now activated and allows me to add more cameras but they have yet to provide the licience after 3 days, online chat said it will come soon a few hours after ordering and support ticket closed (which they created)

Since then no operatives on the live chat and re-opened my support ticket and set to high, no response.

Tried to create a new support ticket and the website states there was an error.

To say they are promoting this new integration they are not supporting it well and my demo will soon expire.

If they don't respond soon I'll be cancelling the subscription and buying a licience somewhere is as the service is poor especially after Permium plus is supports to come with priority support.

priority times zero = zero I suppose.

Heres hoping Sentry respond via this forum to resolve :-(
Hi Mark,

Sorry for your frustration. I spoke with support and they sent you an email with the BI license on Friday, May 10 at 2:42 PM PST. They then received your second request as stated above and sent the follow-up today at 1:05 PM PST. I suspect both emails are stuck in your spam folder. If it is not there, please reach out to support once again.

We will add one month to your subscription for any inconvenience.

-- Sam from Sentry

mforrester

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi Sam

Thanks for the response, I can confirm that the information had been received after posting on here.

I have absolutely no email issues and it was not in spam, I have no idea what happened to the first email but it was not received.

All fully applied and working thanks for you assistance