Separate event upon audio trigger?

ncumings

n3wb
Reaction score
Does anyone know if it's possible to set a separate audio trigger?
I have an autistic son that has seizures occasionally and I currently monitor the audio/video in his room from the BlueIris iPad app which works great unless the iPad disconnects during the night.
I would like to set a separate alarm/notification triggered event that occurs only when the audio threshold is breached while maintaining the existing record only trigger for the motion.
I am also in the process of converting my home to a SmartHome and am willing to implement any technology that helps with this process.

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Does anyone know if it's possible to set a separate audio trigger?
I have an autistic son that has seizures occasionally and I currently monitor the audio/video in his room from the BlueIris iPad app which works great unless the iPad disconnects during the night.
I would like to set a separate alarm/notification triggered event that occurs only when the audio threshold is breached while maintaining the existing record only trigger for the motion.
I am also in the process of converting my home to a SmartHome and am willing to implement any technology that helps with this process.
Clone the cam in question, then setup only the audio alerts in the cloned copy.