set a schedule on a trip wire not working

kgaz1

n3wb
Reaction score
I'm trying to associate a schedule with specific rules but while I can apply and save schedule and see it when I bring it back up, it does not appear to take effect. Basically I have some rules where I don't want to be notified on my phone between the hours of 6a.m an 8pm. On Windows in the Smart PSS app device config -> event -> intelligent analysis -> for specific camera rule config and then select config for that rule-> then select arming schedule. I set the schedule such that I should not be notified during the hours of 6a.m. and 8pm for some of the rules. On my iPhone, idmss plus app, I have turned on alarms for cameras and all the rules I have set. I have set notifications on for the app. I'm expecting that the settings on the rule with a schedule would override what is on my iPhone. However I consistently get notified during the hours I'm not expecting to get notifications. The only way I can get around it is on my iPhone, turn off the rules I don't want to be notified about in the morning and remember to turn them back on at night but this is obviously ripe for error. Should I be able to get the schedule set up in device config to skip alarms during hours specified such that I wouldn't get notification on my phone? What am I missing?

Thanks in advance.