setting

asacol

n3wb
Reaction score
Good Morning. I bought a 7608 nvr Hikvision ni e2.
in my house in the country I have mounted a dome camera HV DS-2CS2132. now I see the images of this camera with my samsung S4 using the ip cam viewr app on your smartphone. On router that is located in the countryside I configured a ddns called "campagna.no-ip.org". The question is: how can I configure this on ipcamera nvr 7608. I put on the form of nvr "campagna.no-ip.org" and its port but can not reach the camera. Obviously I opened the door on the router's home country. thanks for your help. Sorry for my English I translated with google, I do not speak English.

corkangel76

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
you need to open the media port on your router, forward it to the NVR and it will work great. But you need to use the iVMS 4500 software client. Not IP Cam Viewer

asacol

n3wb
Reaction score
thanks corkangel76. Maybe I did not say well my problem. I opened the door to a remote router. I have also recorded the camera on hik-online. But I must declare on an NVR does not ip but a domain? I can configure on NVR 7608 series a domain instead of an IP? I can dicharare NVR some external ip cam to my LAN? Example :. my NVR is in town, but the ipcamere are in the country and I can only reach them with a DDNS and not with a static IP. I have to record ip rooms that are located in 3 different houses? I ivm4500 then I will use my mobile phone to reach the NVR and see the cameras. Peter