Settings changing?

born2ride

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
This might sound crazy but is it possible that settings can change by remoting in with my iphone?

This seems to have happened twice so far, when i was up in mountains boarding using Bi app , camera setting change and ptz camera change position, there is very spotty or bad reception there , is this possible? Other thought was it was not off in pocket, so one time i left in vehicle still did it.

ruppmeister

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
You can change all sorts of settings from the BI iPhone app. You can do just about any changes from the app that is available to the server depending on which screen you are on in the app. Holding down on one of the cameras live view will give you options, as well as hitting the gear icon from the home view. Not to mention any of the buttons on the live camera view like PTZ controls, etc. You can also setup rules based on geofencing in the server Settings > Mobile Devices > Enter/Exit Geofence options.

Hard to say exactly what you are seeing. Could be many possibilities to be honest. Might be a safe bet to remove and re-install the BI app on your phone. It doesn't hurt anything anyhow to do this.

born2ride

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I turned off my the settings on iphone just to see, i will keep an eye on it,and see if they change