Shipping methods

tubac

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Hi Andy,
I am interested in the Dahua OEM varifocal for $125. How is this shipped, postal service or carrier (fedex, etc.)? I am in a remote area in Arizona and prefer a carrier delivery because we don’t get USPS delivery so we have to go the post office to pick up mail
Thanks,
Tubac

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Andy,
I am interested in the Dahua OEM varifocal for $125. How is this shipped, postal service or carrier (fedex, etc.)? I am in a remote area in Arizona and prefer a carrier delivery because we don’t get USPS delivery so we have to go the post office to pick up mail
Thanks,
Tubac
Yes, you can check if fedex can work, in USA i think FEDEX can have service every corner in US.

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
If DHL doesn't have local infrastructure by you I'll raise a cautionary note based on my own experience. I of course don't know how DHL is set up in your area. I live in a city of about 90,000 that's ~200 miles from Portland, OR. The DHL shipments make it reliably to Portland. After that it's almost random what happens. One time a van came from Portland. Another two times the package went from Portland to Eugene, then was delivered by a van from Eugene, about 125 miles away. A couple of times the package was turned over to a contract carrier that added a few days one time, and a few weeks another time because they couldn't drive through the snow that UPS and Fedex were. One time the package was sent from Portland via USPS and the "signature required" part of it was dropped, as well as the tracking info. I have eventually received all of my DHL shipments from Andy, so no complaints there, but it's not the fast and reliable service that's reported here for most DHL shipments.

tubac

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
If DHL doesn't have local infrastructure by you I'll raise a cautionary note based on my own experience. I of course don't know how DHL is set up in your area. I live in a city of about 90,000 that's ~200 miles from Portland, OR. The DHL shipments make it reliably to Portland. After that it's almost random what happens. One time a van came from Portland. Another two times the package went from Portland to Eugene, then was delivered by a van from Eugene, about 125 miles away. A couple of times the package was turned over to a contract carrier that added a few days one time, and a few weeks another time because they couldn't drive through the snow that UPS and Fedex were. One time the package was sent from Portland via USPS and the "signature required" part of it was dropped, as well as the tracking info. I have eventually received all of my DHL shipments from Andy, so no complaints there, but it's not the fast and reliable service that's reported here for most DHL shipments.
Thanks a lot!
i am in a town of about 500 souls. We have a post office but they don’t deliver. Everyone is on lock down still and the oldsters are dropping like flies. I’ve gotten DHL deliveries from out of the US and they have always been late-but I do get them.
I checked out this item at Andy’s Amazon store and it will arrive tomorrow for a few dollars more. Can’t beat that!

Tubac