IReallyLikePizza2

Known around here
May 14, 2019
Houston
If you watch from 7:51:00 camera time you see the guy shoot

This is a picture of the guy I took a while ago

1729612521958.jpeg

Here is him getting detained

They found the shell casing, and he admitted he shot. But he claimed it was self defense (He didn't know I had it on video!)

Odds are he's a felon already

Gee, I was wondering if all was OK with you since it's been 3 days since we heard you, on Saturday's "Car Shot 20 times:"

1729781676064.png

1729781695204.png

1729781728204.png

$100 bond...

:banghead:

$100 bond...

:banghead:
Didn't even come close to covering the cost of the responding police officer and their Ford Police Inteceptor......
But that's OK...the tax-paying, law-abiding folks of the city will take care of the expense....again.....and again....and again. :mad:

That is an UNSECURED BOND. Which means he posted no cash, just a promise to appear, and if he does not, he OWES $100.

And this from a Republican judge!

Remember that is the bond, not the fine or punishment.

Didn't even know that, TIL

So he doesn't show up, he owes $100, and I assume an arrest warrant?

Just a joke that bond. Worst thign is, if he knows it was your camera, he's now free to come after you or your equipment.

You house always looks to be in a good area, nice big houses, but I guess there's a bad element nearby.

Fingers crossed he does, that will resolve the situation permanently

I work from home, and

So he doesn't show up, he owes $100, and I assume an arrest warrant?
Yes, exactly. He does not show up he 'owes' $100, and a bench warrant is issued. Now that does not mean they go looking for him. It just means that if he gets stopped by the police and they check for warrants, he will be arrested for that warrant. They will bring him to the Harris County jail and booked. Then the DA will ask for a $100 bond again, and it starts all over until a judge gets tired of it all and makes him pay or do time.