should I be worry

hidroela

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I jus got this message from the ali seller

"Order was really shipped but the HK DHL warehouse got fired last week and many shipments have been delayed."

should I be worry about the condition of the camera.

zero-degrees

Known around here
Reaction score
I wouldn't worry about the "condition" I would worry about "when" the item may even show up... The "condition" will be it is either fine or burnt to a crisp and you get nothing.

hmjgriffon

Known around here
Reaction score
funny, I was also told my shipment would be delayed and not even go out til friday, and Andy uses DHL, he said something but not a fire lol maybe this is the same thing.

zero-degrees

Known around here
Reaction score
I got lucky - Had a large order from XinRay make it though just before apparently - Couple NVR's and a dozen cameras.

Bought everything Monday Night/Tuesday morning. Seller said shipment went out last Wednesday, but DHL status was not updating - which is odd for them. Then today I got notifications that it Arrived Hong Kong sort facility, processed at Hong Kong, Departed Hong Kong, Arrived Cincinnati, OH, Entered Customs Cincinnati Hub, Customs Status Updated all this morning. With delivery scheduled for tomorrow.

hmjgriffon

Known around here
Reaction score
Apparently there is also a new permanent delay because chinese customs has to release stuff now

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
This seller crazy???? I never hear about this, Our shipment these days little delay(Those i updated the tracking for you), because we have to declare all dahua cams to the customs. Or else unit camera cost will increase 17%. This is the tax issue here.
For those shipment no need to declare to the customs all still in rocket speed.
HDW5231R-Z this one all booking need around 40days. So if you buy this model he talked about fire, should be excuses.

Like Mr.Trump said fake news~ lol

hidroela

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
i hope it's fake news so not worrying about defective product

tangent

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
A couple weeks ago UPS had a fire in florida that caused delays all over the US even shipments that didn't go through florida at all.

Semper Gumby

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I got lucky - Had a large order from XinRay make it though just before apparently - Couple NVR's and a dozen cameras.

Bought everything Monday Night/Tuesday morning. Seller said shipment went out last Wednesday, but DHL status was not updating - which is odd for them. Then today I got notifications that it Arrived Hong Kong sort facility, processed at Hong Kong, Departed Hong Kong, Arrived Cincinnati, OH, Entered Customs Cincinnati Hub, Customs Status Updated all this morning. With delivery scheduled for tomorrow.
Must be fake news, mine left Hong Kong Sunday is going through customs in Cincinnati. Thanks Andy!

hidroela

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
well mine just left Hong Kong should received it by Wednesday

Last edited: