Skipping playback/recording

Reaction score
Hi everyone I'm new to fix forum but really needed some advise.

Wonder if someone can help
I live in a complex where we had some wireless cameras installed but we are having an issue with the playback, recording and cameras losing signal to the NVR.
This is what the guy has used..

IPC-HFW1220S these are the camera's about 10 of them
There's another 2 4mp cameras as well.. Not sure if the model exactly now.

nvr4x-4ks2 this is the NVR

If I go and watch the live playback.. it's skips seconds and doesn't play smooth
If I watch a recording.. Is almost as if it's fast fwdin and missing a lot of information.

We don't know what to do.. We keep asking the tech to come and check it out.. But he's not getting it right
At one stage he got the playback and recording almost 100% but then the NVR keeps losing connection to the cameras.. Not sure what he did but seems like he's set all the cameras to the Lowest resolution which defeats the point I feel.
Since then he upgraded the FW on the cameras but now back to choppy skipping recording which makes it hard to view footage
And It keeps saying collection lost to network host every once in awhile Then after awhile it comes online.

He's using 2 sets of beams to send the signal to the guard room. Uquibiti .
He's got a gigabit switch in the room where the signal comes from the 2 beams

Really need to get this thing sorted and would appreciate advise on what exactly is wrong or did he do something wrong.

I've attached a screenshot of one of the camera settings
And the screenshot of the missing recordings. That's when it keeps losing connection to the cameras..

All help will be appreciated
Thank you
Mayur from South Africa

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk