Skipping through clips

flyboy68

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
In the app while reviewing the clips the ">" no longer skips to the next triggered clip, it only starts at the beginning the current triggered event. To fast forward i have to either wait for the current clip to end or drag the bar at the bottom over. This a glitch with the latest update?

social26

n3wb
Reaction score
I'd be happy if the app remembers I want to view the clip by 4x instead of 1x. For every clip in alert I have to repeat the action to change from 1x to 4x, drove me nuts.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I'd be happy if the app remembers I want to view the clip by 4x instead of 1x. For every clip in alert I have to repeat the action to change from 1x to 4x, drove me nuts.
If there was only a way to ask for that feature...

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
In the app while reviewing the clips the ">" no longer skips to the next triggered clip, it only starts at the beginning the current triggered event. To fast forward i have to either wait for the current clip to end or drag the bar at the bottom over. This a glitch with the latest update?
Post the version of bi and app

flyboy68

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
If you referring to my original post it's Blue Iris 4, using BI app version 4.8.6.3. I have noticed the "skip" seems to be working most of the time now.