Smansung Snh-p6410bn

gtbkr25

n3wb
Reaction score
I've searched the forum, but I didn't find anything recent. Can anybody tell me if the Samsung SNH-P6410BN can work with BI? If so, how'd you do it? My best googlefu has failed me. I'm also open to returning this one and selecting another with the same capabilities. Just need a couple of indoor cameras for the interior of the home. Thanks!

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I've searched the forum, but I didn't find anything recent. Can anybody tell me if the Samsung SNH-P6410BN can work with BI? If so, how'd you do it? My best googlefu has failed me. I'm also open to returning this one and selecting another with the same capabilities. Just need a couple of indoor cameras for the interior of the home. Thanks!
What have you tried?

gtbkr25

n3wb
Reaction score
I've got 4 cameras setup up currently on BI right now. 2 USG IP cams, 1 Dahua, and 1 Microseven. I attempted to configure the SNH-P6410BN, in the same manner I had set these up. After entering the IP address into the video configuration, and selecting Find/Inspect, I receive the RTSP port detected, Done. It automatically enters the Make as Generic, and the model as RTSP H.264.... I am using admin as the username, and my password that is 5 characters. Once configured this way I receive an RTSP: 400 bad request. I've also tried entering /profile5/media.smp, under video path, and I receive that same RTSP: 400 bad request error. That is where I'm currently at in my attempt to get this going.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I've got 4 cameras setup up currently on BI right now. 2 USG IP cams, 1 Dahua, and 1 Microseven. I attempted to configure the SNH-P6410BN, in the same manner I had set these up. After entering the IP address into the video configuration, and selecting Find/Inspect, I receive the RTSP port detected, Done. It automatically enters the Make as Generic, and the model as RTSP H.264.... I am using admin as the username, and my password that is 5 characters. Once configured this way I receive an RTSP: 400 bad request. I've also tried entering /profile5/media.smp, under video path, and I receive that same RTSP: 400 bad request error. That is where I'm currently at in my attempt to get this going.
The camera is listed in the dropdown menu...select the rtsp option