SmartPSS and IVS

Reaction score
Hi all,
I have a NVR5416-16P-4KS2E NVR and a bunch of IVS-capable Dahua cameras.

The system has been running great and doing motion detection recording without fail for over a year now. Unfortunately, I have never been able to get IVS recording working properly.

Yesterday I updated to Andy's latest firmware for the NVR. Seems to work wonderfully.

My problem is this:
The cameras and NVR are correctly reporting Tripwire events, and in fact, recording video! I can actually see small snippets of the recording in the new NVR web interface (under AI -> Search -> IVS) (screenshot attached [web.png]).
However, in SmartPSS, the Playback feature for the same time period finds no recordings! They must certainly exist though, the web interface sees them! (screenshot attached [smartpss.png]).
Further the tripwire events are triggering in the logs; and the tripwires themselves light up in the Live View.

So the big question is...where the heck are those IVS recordings living? The web interface is showing me snippets that clearly exist somewhere on the system, but SmartPSS is not finding them. I need to retrieve a few of the IVS recordings with audio and I cannot find them.

Any idea what the heck I'm doing wrong?

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Hmmm, assuming you record full time + IVS, do you not see the red or orange hashmarks on the timeline denoting IVS events?

smartpss-trigger-recorded.jpg

smartpss-trigger-recorded-2.jpg

Lucien15

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi, I have the exact same problem, the Ipad app just works fine but the IOS on mac does not show the different recording under NVR.
I assume it is a software bug. How to report this to Dahua ?

Lucien15

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi, I have the exact same problem, the Ipad app just works fine but the IOS on mac does not show the different recording under NVR.
I assume it is a software bug. How to report this to Dahua ?
Normally when you double click on NVR you can select the different camera's, but since the new software update it doesn't work anymore.