SmartPSS Live View on External Monitor Zoomed In

camb989

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi there,

I'm wondering if anyone has a solution to viewing smartpss camera feeds on an external monitor. For example, I have my macbook hooked up to an external monitor. When I view the smartpss feeds on my macbook screen it is fine. When I drag the application over to my external monitor where I can get a better view, each camera feed defaults to a very zoomed in view that I cannot undo until I drag the Smartpss application back to my macbook.

Thanks!

MikeLud1

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hi there,

I'm wondering if anyone has a solution to viewing smartpss camera feeds on an external monitor. For example, I have my macbook hooked up to an external monitor. When I view the smartpss feeds on my macbook screen it is fine. When I drag the application over to my external monitor where I can get a better view, each camera feed defaults to a very zoomed in view that I cannot undo until I drag the Smartpss application back to my macbook.

Thanks!
I had something similar with my Ipad using DMSS HD, in the Ipad Display & Brightness settings I had the Display Zoom set to Zoom after changing back to Standard view the display worked normal. I am not sure if the macbook has a similar setting.