SmartPss - PC-NVR

best0186

n3wb
Reaction score
I've run into an issue with my System. I have 5 Dahua Cameras and am running SmartPSS (Version 1.16.1; because the most current version of SmartPSS tanks your PC-NVR when you start to add cameras).
I am wanting my system to operate off of motion detect, and I believe I have set up everything according to tutorials that I have found. However, what is happening is that when one camera is triggered, all of them record. I don't have overlapping zones, so there is no reason for this to happen with my system.
On the "Devices" page of SmartPSS all five cameras have the same "Channel Number" (1/0/0'-) I don't know if these are all supposed to be different, or not.
When I log into the camera directly; there doesn't seem that there is a place that deals with "channels."
When I go into "Device Configuration" >"Motion Detect" the only option that I get is to "Check" Record Channel "1", there isn't other options. Do I have to disable this box all together for each camera?

If I go into "Live View" and right click on a camera under "PC-NVR" you can go to "Channel Config"; I can click "Video Detect" under "Event" and all of the cameras under the DVR are listed as recording under a different channel 1-5.

I just can't figure out what settings I need to change so that the motion detect works independently on each camera as to not trigger it to record all 5 cameras when one triggers movement!

Hopefully someone can provide me some insight!