Sneaky neighbor

Ecko404

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Looking at my basement window.
The window was open and there is an old construction permit on it.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
It actually looks like he was just checking to see if everything was ok.

icerabbit

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I would agree. Probably just checking on that open window, if it is typically closed, somebody might have pried it open, no, ok. Doubt he was looking at the permit. If so, he was just checking from a distance if anything was new, because he couldn't have read the details on it. I'm home in the daytime more often than my neighbors with regular daytime jobs, and so I keep an eye out, at any property I've lived at or worked at. Especially when they're on vacation. If I can see it from my house or yard ... I'm just keeping an eye out. There's too much crime going on and too much vandalism. I've closed neighbors sheds when for whatever reason the door is flopping in the wind, brought in trash cans, ... as to not draw attention from the curb that nobody is home, a house may be vacant, ... Of course that's when you get along with your neighbors :) One time I heard something in the daytime, spotted two guys with a hammer and crow bar right at my neighbors back door while he was at work ... turns out he was getting an awning installed. But hey, you never know. I know cases of pretend construction workers and movers, pulling up to a house, checking if nobody is home, getting in and grabbing what they can. One time an elderly person's house got ransacked during her funeral, pulling up a moving van while everybody family member and neighbor was at the church. Who was going to call it in? (for whatever reason I every new line or paragraph has been getting lost in the past few days ... sorry about the continuous blurb ... I just edited and added them back in, save changes, all white space gone)

No5

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
a$$hole, not his property.

icerabbit

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
True, not his property ... (btw I've had some past neighbors I don't get along with either due to either illegal stuff or nuisance activities. And then there's one guy in every neighborhood who says you can't mow your grass on Sunday, it needs to be x inches long to match his grass, that our cat trespassed on his property, ...)