Snoop Dog flips after not being able to place an order on a graphics card

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Question is why didn't he just add to cart and checkout using PayPal, would have been quicker to checkout, oh and wait, did he really just add that protection plan to his video card? :rofl:

Heck, if I was buying that card I would want to make sure its sold and fulfilled by Newegg

Oh and stay away from MSI :lmao:

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Trying to get the 30 series cards has been crazy since their release last year. Trying to get one online is almost impossible with all the Bot Buying going on...

MikeLud1

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Trying to get the 30 series cards has been crazy since their release last year. Trying to get one online is almost impossible with all the Bot Buying going on...

I was able to get 3060 for $399.99 from Newegg's Shuffle Newegg Shuffle

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Best way to get one was to wait in long line at Micro Center...They now have a waiting list you can get on, I believe you have 3 days to pick up your card...I know several who have got their card from Micro Center. New limited stock comes in about once or twice a month...

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Best way to get one was to wait in long line at Micro Center...They now have a waiting list you can get on, I believe you have 3 days to pick up your card...I know several who have got their card from Micro Center. New limited stock comes in about once or twice a month...
By the time these retailors get surplus / ample stock, the RTX 40xx cards will have been announced. Any yet, I don't see the 30xx cards being heavily discounted anytime soon thanks to the chip shortage