So much for my newly arrived 2 x Dahua VTH's from Andy...

Reaction score
Sorry for the transcoding but was quick, not quality. 2nd attempt at leaving the 2 DTH monitors for the Dahua IP Villa intercom system. Wednesday, FedEx tried to deliver it but needs signature (this didn't happen when ordering IP cameras in the past when DLH was used for shipping) so the person left paper for me to sign for the release. Apparently, this guy either ignored or didn't see the paper stuck dead smack in the middle of the door so took them away. At least, not back to FedEx facility 20 miles away but at local Walgreens a couple miles away.
Of course, first thing I'm going to do is to make sure no cracked screens or damage to either of the DTH's.
And yes...I've got to learn how to better do exporting & transcoding and all that jazz :)

Nickg

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
that’s not too bad.. i

i could only imagine what happens at the sorting facility.

CCTVCam

Known around here
Reaction score
Whar's up with the stream from the 4231? Noticing it appears to pause every couple of seconds plus there's a lot of macro blocking on both the van and the guy during movement.

Rickoo

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
On more than one occasion I've had Fedex not show up and when tracked, says attempted delivery and no one was home. I guess they were too busy to deliver that day. Years ago, Fedex was the only way to go if you had to have something when promised. Not the case anymore. I avoid them at all costs.

Reaction score
Whar's up with the stream from the 4231? Noticing it appears to pause every couple of seconds plus there's a lot of macro blocking on both the van and the guy during movement.
This was a quick transcode, not quality transcode. I should of stopped all camera recordings, all other processes, etc. But naw... too lazy :)