Solved: Dahua VTO3211D won't call VTH5321GW-W

Vitamin_G

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I'm following this forum for quite some time and it has really great content that helped me many times before.

This time, however it's the first time I wasn't able to find a solution to my problem - I'm not able to make the Dahua VTO3211D doorbell to call the indoor screen VTH5321GW-W.

I've successfully connected VTO3211D and VTH5321GW-W and I'm able to make a call from the VTH5321GW-W to the VTO3211D, however for some reason when I ring the doorbell on VTO3211D it won't activate the call on the internal screen (DHI-VTH5321GW-W). The doorbell states that the call is being initiated however the DHI-VTH5321GW-W doesn't even lit up.

This is the firmware I'm running on the VTO and the VTH:
VTO and VTH firmware versions.jpg

VTO and VTH are both Online:
VTO status.JPG

VTO basic properties:
VTO propertis.JPG

VTO Household Settings:
VTO Household Management.JPG
VTO Room Management.JPG
Network settings:
VTO Network Basic.JPG

VTO SIP settings:
VTO Network SIP.JPG

VTH is also successfully connected to SIP server on the VTO:
VTH 01.jpg

VTH Network Config:
VTH 02.jpg

VTH SIP Config:
VTH 03.jpg

VTH VTO Config:
VTH 04.jpg

VTH VTO Available and working:
VTH 06.jpg

I've reconfigured both the VTH and the VTO many times, restarted both devices and I can't seem to figure out why the SIP connection is established from VTH -> VTO but not VTO -> VTH.

If anyone has any ideas and would be willing to share them, you'd be really helping me out a lot.

Thanks in advance and best regards!

Last edited:

riogrande75

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Hook up a sip softclient (microsip,linphone,...) with number 9901#1 on your VTO's sip server and try to call VTH from there.
If this works, you know your VTH is fine. Then press door button and see if microsip rings. If not, your problem seems to be a setting on the VTO.

A wireshark trace would help in any case, figuring out the root cause. But this is not easy for inexperienced users.

Last edited:

Vitamin_G

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi riogrande75,

Solved it, thank you very much for your help! :)

Did everything as you suggested and it really must have been something with the VTO so I did a factory reset, configured the VTO once again and now it works properly.