[solved] TPC-BF2120 factory reset

Reaction score
good evening,
I am the owner of a TPC-BF2120 from Dahua. unfortunately I changed the password and lost the note and I can not 'access it, can you explain how to perform a hard reset? online I did not find anything. thank you,
Carmelo

giomania

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I don’t know that specific model but usually if you take it apart there is a “button” inside is not very obvious where it is, but you hold the button down and apply 12 VDC / PoE power, then release the button after about 30 seconds.

also the cliff notes in the wiki at the top of the page (blue bar) has some details for resetting other Dahua cameras

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

giomania

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Correct

When there are no buttons you have to short-circuit to solder points on the circuitboard when they don’t have a button installed

giomania

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I’m afraid we have exceeded my knowledge base so will have to wait for someone more experienced to chime in.

I suggest you post a picture of the circuitboard.

RAUCHERO2

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi, I need help ! I have a BF2120 camera that I want to reset, but this model DOES NOT HAVE a reset button like the one shown in the photo, here is a photo of the camera that I have to reset, can someone tell me how to reset it? thank you

Attachments