Some connections refused

Reaction score
Hi!

http://98.127.254.72:81/jpegpull.htm Can you see the Shamrock Sky Cam?

I can from my computer, my phone (with wifi turned off), and my mother also can from another state. My brother is just a few blocks down from where this webcam is located but it said it's refusing the connection, that the VPN itself is blocking the connection. I don't understand why it would block one connection but not another. I have it set to allow 99 connections.

I ran through the setup with all green checks and port 81 is open - also being shown as 'seen' on various checkers verifying they can see my ip and that port is open.

I'm super lost and 2 hours of searching has brought no answers, so I was hoping someone could help point me in the right direction?

Thanks!!

Reaction score
No, we are accessing it via the url that I've got published via webcast. He just told me "the VPN itself is blocking the connection", which I don't understand.

When you click that url, can you see the skycam? I'm trying to figure out if its an isolated issue or not - don't have a lot of testers.

Reaction score
Apparently another issue I thought was iframe blocking is actually some connections being refused and/or not loading. Was hoping someone had any new info or could help me?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Apparently another issue I thought was iframe blocking is actually some connections being refused and/or not loading. Was hoping someone had any new info or could help me?
Your issue is not related to blue iris. Its a networking/firewall problem. You need to go through your settings step by step to solve this.