Some of March's fury.

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Rain is gone, but winds still gusting to 50. Thought about getting out the chain saw to start cleanup, then changed my mind after watching other smaller limbs still coming down from time to time. ;)
This is from the storm that hit Phoenix yesterday.

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
The sun is shining and the snow is melting over here in WY

(edit: fixed image link)

Last edited:

awsum140

Known around here
Reaction score
You guys work almost as fast as Sonny in "I Robot"! But where'd you get a chainsaw that cuts that fast?

IAmATeaf

Known around here
Reaction score
Enjoyed watching that, a bit of Benny Hill never hurts especially in these PC days.

loony2ns is that really your back garden, might have to book you for my next hols

awsum140

Known around here
Reaction score
@IAmATeaf Don't complain too much, you don't need a meter and a half wide mower, mounted on a tractor, to mow it in less than an hour and a half! I have the tractor and a semi-commercial shredder just to handle the normal "fall out" from our trees, another couple of hour, monthly, project.

c hris527

Known around here
Reaction score
My son and his magic Poulan, him and the saw are beast's. He doesn't sharpen chains, he replaces them. New chain for the occasion.
I see your Wife is like my Wife, likes to supervise :rofl:

IAmATeaf

Known around here
Reaction score
@IAmATeaf Don't complain too much, you don't need a meter and a half wide mower, mounted on a tractor, to mow it in less than an hour and a half! I have the tractor and a semi-commercial shredder just to handle the normal "fall out" from our trees, another couple of hour, monthly, project.
I think if we had that amount of space per property over here there’d only be room for a couple of thousand people on this island

My grass is a mess at the moment, in fact I just had it dug up and replanted a few weeks ago and then it rained and rained and rained. So much rain that the small area is now water logged so I reckon that the seeds have now all rotted