Some questions for a business setup

Reaction score
I have a friend who showed me on his iphone, how he was using a very high def wifi cam that he can turn 360 degrees as well and it recorded sound too. I thought this was very cool and handy.

I run a small business and recently bought Dahua 4436 cameras for like $400 delivered from china 4 of them with DVR but then saw these cameras on amazon for $89 each not sure how much for DVR but wonder if it was worth buying from China when I could have gone local?

Do these do the 360 turning and record sound? Are these good for recording inside a warehouse and outside in daylight and night time with ease of use on a smart phone? Or am I better off with something like what my friend has?

Appreciate the help

Kawboy12R

Known around here
Reaction score
We don't know what he has or even what you have exactly. A partial Dahua model number doesn't mean much except that it's a budget h.265 4mp with most likely no pan/tilt at all. My guess is that he's got cheap crap with ptz and your cams are at least fairly reliable with good picture quality for the money. Hope you bought a matching Dahua recorder.