Some success with a coral tpu (m.2) with CPAI and BI

Pentagano

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Yeah it's improved a lot since it first came out. It was the main reason I bought a TPU.... and then a few more. :p

When I found the bug on the models not being used I did look at the downloaded files to compare the sizes hoping it was something simple like that but whey seemed legit (same file sizes from version to version). It also always downloaded them for me at the install.

If I had more time I would like to actually get in the code and learn it and maybe even help with debugging. But I've been wanting to do that for a year now and still haven't soo... :idk: I still have a few cameras I bough from the summer sale that I still haven't put up. :banghead:

What is AITool? I've seen that in these threads before (maybe from you LOL) but when Googling it I just a list of AI Tools that are available. I thought I found something once but it was a service and I don't want to use any services and rely on the internet. Prefer everything local.

I've only been using BI a little over a year and still learning new things every day. Same thing with CPAI and even the cameras themselves. This has become addiction :eek:
The AItool (when it works) is a great bit if kit

Releases · VorlonCD/bi-aidetection (github.com)

You can add more control and more servers to send analysis to.