Someone stole pastries right off my kitchen table!

Philip Gonzales

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I'm going to have to make him pitch in for groceries! We switched up his food from Taste of Wild to the stuff the sell at the super market. I guess he is trying to tell me he is not a fan of his food so he must eat mine!

Recorded at 4X speed using blue Iris mobile app.

Philip Gonzales

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Haha, I read the title and thought you actually had a burglar steal pastries!
Lol that was the idea! Glad it worked haha. It's not entirely untrue. I saw the alert on my phone but didn't realize he was eating anything. Came home and my wife asked if I ate the apple turnovers. I had to go back through the alerts to find out who ate them lol.

Philip Gonzales

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I have to share this with someone, since your obviously a dog lover I'm gonna temporarily hijack your thread. One of our installers left a customers house today and after getting 20 miles away he heard a sound in the back of his van. He pulled over to see what was going on and found this stowaway! He had to drive back and deliver the escapee back to the house it ran away from, the customer whom he was installing for.

View attachment 22492
Crazy. Guess he/she just wanted to go for a ride. I'm sure the owners were worried. I've left my dog in the garage on accident for a whole 10 minutes. About had a heart attack. Went outside (he's an inside dog only) and for the life of me could not figure out where we went. Open the garage door and he's just sitting there patiently waiting for me. Dumb dog lol.