Speed kills

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
Did it get stuck on the tree at the end or was that the edge of some range it was configured to track within?

tangent

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
It would be kind of nice if PTZs encoded information (precise very detailed information) about their movements into their video. There are some fun things you could do with that.

Cameraguy

Known around here
Reaction score
It would be kind of nice if PTZs encoded information (precise very detailed information) about their movements into their video. There are some fun things you could do with that.
I have an old ptz that will display the horizontal and vertical degrees of camera.. is that what you mean? Sure dahua can do that

tangent

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I have an old ptz that will display the horizontal and vertical degrees of camera.. is that what you mean? Sure dahua can do that
I now you can do an overlay, but that's not what i mean. I mean embedded metadata (not visible) with things like position, rate of movement, etc to the full level of precision the camera uses internally.

Cameraguy

Known around here
Reaction score
I now you can do an overlay, but that's not what i mean. I mean embedded metadata (not visible) with things like position, rate of movement, etc to the full level of precision the camera uses internally.
Oh ok I see what you mean.. if you have a wide open view with the dahua 59225 its unreal how accurate and consistent the tracking is