Sri Cam initial rotaion getting stuck

Rupesh

n3wb
Reaction score
i was using sri cam SP005 for 2 months at one of my flat and was very satisfied. But then now I have shifted to other flat with same router ISP, router (same router password) and same sri cam. but when I m trying to switch on the cam I guess the initial self test rotation is not getting complete. I can hear the motor sound for long time but no movement. the cam is also getting very hot.
when I m trying to view the cam, its showing camera offline in my android mobile app.
I connected the cam to cat 5 cable too but in my phone the cam is still showing offline..

Tried several reboothing, re- installation of sricam app etc but still the cam is not working. the initial rotation stops with camera lens pointing to roof.

Please help

Rupesh

n3wb
Reaction score
there is not transit damage, my other flat is also on the same floor and same building.
How can I start the camera. if I manually rotate camera to any other angle, the cam is able to do initial rotation and stopping at a point pointing to roof. there after I can still feel the motor is on and its base is getting hot after a while.

How can I make the cam work (its ok even if its in one fixed position)?.

Is there any service centre for SRI Cam or any such IP cams?.

Please help I stay in Mumbai