Sricam refusing to change password

Reaction score
I cant access the camera because its asking me to change it from the default one
And when I do
It says "old password error"
Any help?
20191026_211618.jpg

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Because I do not know the specific model Sricam or the exact app you are attempting use, I can only guess at this point and offer the following:

Below is an excerpt from "How to change my camera’s password" and can be found here.

"Our camera password is saved in the camera. The SriHome app also has an account password. Don't get confused. These two passwords play different roles, and they work together to ensure only legislate (legitimate ?) user can access."

Himan

n3wb
Reaction score
hi, I am also getting the same "old password error". I have reset the camera multiple times but does no help. could you please help me out in resetting the camera. Maybe I am wrongly resting the camera. thanks and regards in advnce

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
hi, I am also getting the same "old password error". I have reset the camera multiple times but does no help. could you please help me out in resetting the camera. Maybe I am wrongly resting the camera. thanks and regards in advnce
Model number?

Himan

n3wb
Reaction score
thanks for the response @TonyR. The model would be "Sricam SP007 Waterproof Wifi HD Outdoor Security Camera"