Sricam sp005 Help

GiovanniL

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello I just got a sricam sp005 IP camera, I have it working with the app it came with fine.. but I don't know its IP address so I can remotely view it. I don't know about IP Cams, If anyone has this cam or knows about it all the help would be welcomed.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello I just got a sricam sp005 IP camera, I have it working with the app it came with fine.. but I don't know its IP address so I can remotely view it. I don't know about IP Cams, If anyone has this cam or knows about it all the help would be welcomed.
Welcome to the forum! Best advice is to return the sricam if you can. It is complete junk.

Goran

n3wb
Reaction score
I am a newbie to these cameras but have now one SRICAM AP and one SP005 under test
I have found the same problem on the SP005, it is not possible to connect via Web-browser, only via APP (I am using Android). You will find the IP-address under “settings” and “Network settings”
The software “DeviceViewer” will find the AP-camera but not the SP005. Why I don’t know. I have seen on Youtube that “DeviceViewer” is used together with SP005 but so far I have not been able to repeat that.
Have you tried the DeviceViewer?
Right now I am trying to find out how adjust the sensitivity on motion detection. Easy on the AP but I can’t see adjustments for this on the SP005