Stalwall S1 searching Urls for rtsp connection

theotusch

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi all,

on black friday I bought this IP Camera which says, that it has a onvif feature. (Gearbest Stalwall S1)

The App of the manufacturer called ICSee can not be used to activate onvif feature. I try to find an rtsp url using iSpy, but I had no success.

Nobody knows this ip cam. I only found some youtube videos which show the normal use with the app.

I tried to find some information using wire shark.

Thats what I found:
No. Time Source Destination Protocol Length Info
46 5.150829 192.168.193.100 255.255.255.255 UDP 642 43861 → 34569 Len=600
UDP Port is 34568
TCP Port is 34567

I have found the user and password for entering the website, but there you can see nothing (no picture or video, no words, etc.)

Does anyone has an idea to get the working rtsp stream? I searched the whole weekend without success....

Thanks in advance.

theo

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I have found the user and password for entering the website, but there you can see nothing (no picture or video, no words, etc.)
Assuming you're speaking of accessing the cam's embedded webGUI, does it look anything like the image below?

web-interface-login.png

Manos.DE

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi TonyR,
I also get this screen on my cameras but, with the message
"Your Browser is too new, Some features will not work properly Please Download version 44.0 or earlier"
Using Win 10 with Chrome with Version 83.0.4103.61 (Official Build) (64-bit) or Win 10 with Edge.

After a few seconds it shows the log in screen you posted.
The problem is, despite correct log in, the next screen is empty (see picture attached below)

Assuming you're speaking of accessing the cam's embedded webGUI, does it look anything like the image below?

View attachment 62342

Attachments

Manos.DE

n3wb
Reaction score
I have one more question guys:

ONVIF Device Manager (sourceforge.net) is a great tool, I am impressed!

What I do not understand though:
How on earth did the ONVIF Device Manager manage to connect to all my Stalwall cameras and show live feed WITHOUT USERNAME & PASSWORD ??? o_O

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
After a few seconds it shows the log in screen you posted.
and
How on earth did the ONVIF Device Manager manage to connect to all my Stalwall cameras and show live feed WITHOUT USERNAME & PASSWORD ??? o_O
If you get the login screen like I posted above (without the SEC Consult logo), then the camera's most likely a product of Xiongmai. Please read :
MILLIONS OF XIONGMAI VIDEO SURVEILLANCE DEVICES CAN BE HACKED VIA CLOUD FEATURE (XMEYE P2P CLOUD)

I have one of their TOP-201 cams in a bluebird house but it has no Internet access, does a great job.

TOP-201.png

Manos.DE

n3wb
Reaction score
Bingo!
Test (unfortunately) positive:

The cameras are not on the cloud so, I presume they should be protected from outside attacks.

But it still annoys me that I can not access the webgui of the cameras due to the error message
"Your Browser is too new, Some features will not work properly Please Download version 44.0 or earlier"

and

If you get the login screen like I posted above (without the SEC Consult logo), then the camera's most likely a product of Xiongmai. Please read :
MILLIONS OF XIONGMAI VIDEO SURVEILLANCE DEVICES CAN BE HACKED VIA CLOUD FEATURE (XMEYE P2P CLOUD)

I have one of their TOP-201 cams in a bluebird house but it has no Internet access, does a great job.

View attachment 62366

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
Using Win 10 with Chrome with Version 83.0.4103.61 (Official Build) (64-bit) or Win 10 with Edge.
It should work OK if you connect to it with IE11, and download and install the ActiveX control that it should prompt you about.
Neither that version of Chrome, nor Edge, allow that type of plugin.