Static Object Analysis - Active Zone map?

TSAN

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Finally getting around to exploring new static object analysis feature. Confused though.

I use motion detect zone map - \Motion\1 . Areas not covered are masked hidden from frame. This is how I have dealt with false detection in past as areas are not processed by code project.

On one camera I've extended the motion A zone map to include some vehicles in driveway. Yet every time I pull up static object analysis it's not showing the current Zone Map A. Vehicles are still hidden.

What is static object analysis loading for frame / masking as it does not appear to be \Motion\1 ?

Thanks.

cferd5

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I don't use them myself but check your profiles. \Motion\1 is Profile 2.

TSAN

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Mentioning the "active zone" was bad move as the Profile 2 is used during the day and this camera doesn't do any daytime alerts.

I'm editing all this under Profile 1 (Night) Tigger + Alerts/AI tabs. I would expect it to load the motion zone map from Profile 1 when editing Static analysis under Profile 1. Yet the static analysis frame is completely masked still after editing profile 1 motion zone map to include parked vehicles. I've tried the refresh button under static analysis tool but frame displayed just stays masked.

TSAN

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Schedule switched to profile 1 but still didn't work. I then toggled static object completely off and saved. And then re-enabled and saved. Then went back into analysis configure and it refreshed. I also see the default countdown of 120s is actively counting down. Where before it wasn't.
Not sure if this is an issue of having static object detect enabled prior to this new feature / configure option. But full off + on toggle appears to have fixed it. Maybe needed to be active on schedule / profile 1 that being edited as well?

TSAN

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Yup - the frame under static object analysis is bound to the current profile / schedule.
Even though my Profile 2 day didn't have motion trigger enabled, it did have zone enabled and defined. Yesterday, editing static object analysis under profile 1 it was still using zone A defined in Profile 2.
Today, I cleared my profile 2 zone A. Save. Then under profile 1 the static object analysis now the full frame displayed. However unlike yesterday it is still counting down 120s timer as it should. So I believe it still needed full off / on toggle of static object analysis for some reason.