Store Related Questions

MrSurly

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
New here, my apologies if this is the wrong place to post this topic. I've done an intro post, I've read the wiki, cliff notes, all the usual... In my search for info about camera types, styles and application (I've ordered some from Andy) I find myself frustrated a bit when looking at some of the IPCT store listings. I am looking for dimensions and full specifications on various cameras...but at least a couple that look intriguing, I can't seem to find information on.
Shouldn't each cam listing include a spec sheet? Shouldn't a spec sheet include power draw and physical dimensions?
IPCT-2X4G-BT and DS-2CD2043G0-I are examples; I can't find dimensions or power consumption, for example. There are some that do not directly say who makes them; This would be helpful if one is trying to assemble, say, a Dahua-centric cam system.
Yes, I've tried to Google, but it seems that some of these are IPCT-specific models and not much info is out there.
I feel like I'm simply uninformed; everyone just knows who makes what and what size everything is.
Maybe there is a link or a tool in the store that I simply don't know about. Please straighten me out.
Thanks

MrSurly

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Last edited: