Storm rolling in

CanCuba

Known around here
Reaction score
Rain started about 10 minutes after this capture. Heavy for about 5 minutes and then sunshine again.

This is a cheap 2431 bullet variant that is use as a weather cam and to watch a section of the street. I should finally be mounting the camera I put the 25mm lens into "next week". Same location but will give a much better view of the section of street.

20230726_102416.png

Jim I.

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Rain started about 10 minutes after this capture. Heavy for about 5 minutes and then sunshine again.

This is a cheap 2431 bullet variant that is use as a weather cam and to watch a section of the street. I should finally be mounting the camera I put the 25mm lens into "next week". Same location but will give a much better view of the section of street.

View attachment 168646
Nice view!

CanCuba

Known around here
Reaction score
Nice view!
Thanks. I'm mounting a cam that I forced a 25mm lens into "tomorrow" (it came with a 2.8mm lens from the factory). When I do that, I'll have better coverage of the street and turn this cam into a weather cam. A few degrees to the right and it will be pointed out over the ocean. There's electrical storms over the water almost every night.