Stormy Sky Pics & Video

Keyboard

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Simply beautiful! The screen shots would make nice computer wallpaper backgrounds. #1 and #4 are my favorites.

Tinman

Known around here
Reaction score
I love weather cams, and you've got a really nice one there!
I guess I forgot to mention that this cam is a Dahua SD49225T-HN I really like how it can tilt up for storm viewing. Thanks for all the comments :)

pnybug

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi,

Interested to see night time videos if you can share one.

Thanks

bababouy

Known around here
Reaction score
Nice camera. We have been seeing the same red and pink sunsets down here in Flori-DUh oer the past couple of nights.

pnybug

n3wb
Reaction score
@Tinman impressive pics. I ordered a couple and was wondering if you want to share your settings ?

Tinman

Known around here
Reaction score
@Tinman impressive pics. I ordered a couple and was wondering if you want to share your settings ?
Sure that is easy, it’s all defaults except I run the cam at 15 FPS at VBR set at #6 best. I did the captures using the camera’s GUI which were bitmap and huge, so I converted them to jpg before I posted them. The time lapse I used BI’s built in time lapse export.

Tinman

Known around here
Reaction score
Mother nature was doing her own fireworks tonight. We were right on the edge of where the storms were forming. I used BI5 convert/export and used the time lapse setting of 10X.